Shipping & Age Verification Policy
Age verification is checked automatically at checkout using Token of Trust. In the event that the system is unable to verify you, we will ask for a photo ID. To avoid this and the delay in shipping your items, please use a birthdate that matches the person the items are being billed to at checkout. Orders will not be shipped until age verification has been completed. If you are have any questions about this process please email us at: CustomerService@vaperistas.com
- Delivery of all shipments require a signature and valid ID of an adult that is age 21 or above.
- Shipping within the US is free for orders over $100
- USPS First Class - $10 to $75
- USPS Priority - $75 to up
- All US orders are shipped using USPS, UPS or Better Trucks, which include tracking.
- USPS First Class
- USPS Priority Mail
USPS Priority Mail Express (1-2 Business Days)
Better Trucks (Est. 7-10 Business Days)
- For more information on package location, please contact better trucks directly at email@example.com or by phone at (708) 316-9793
- The day the shipping service receives the package, as well as Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days by the shipping services.
*Shipping times are not guaranteed by USPS and may be delayed due to errors on part of the shipping service or holidays when the post office is closed, which are not under our control. We attempt to get packages shipped as soon as possible but we cannot control the courier service's ship times once the package has been dropped off. We are unable to refund shipping fees or compensate due to USPS not delivering on the expected date. Please be aware that these ship times are often longer during busy times of the year like Black Friday and the holidays.
On the holidays listed below the post office is closed, all shipments will be shipped when the post offices reopen.
Friday, January 1 (New Years Day)
Monday, January 18 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
Monday, February 15 (President’s Day)
Monday, May 31 (Memorial Day)
Monday, July 5 (observed Independence Day*)
Monday, September 6 (Labor Day)
Monday, October 11 (Columbus Day)
Thursday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving Day)
Friday, December 24 (observed Christmas Day)
Lost and Undelivered Packages
We have teamed up with Route, a leader in package protection and tracking. This service is automatically added to your order but it is optional and can be removed from your cart. We recommend using this service to protect your order in the event that it is lost, damaged or stolen.
We will not be held responsible for orders that have opted-out of the service. Any issues that arise with the package will have to be resolved by the customer with the third party shipping company.